Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PPP

Wow! I thought that was the coolest thing we learned in class about dating today. We are told that a date is planned, paid for, and paired off. These correlate with the duties of the father in the proclamation. He is to preside, provide, and protect. I think it is true that you can tell alot about a guy with how he handles a date. I have had both good and bad dates, and I think it is important to experience both of them so you really know what you want. We talked alot about the boys role in dating, but not very much about the girls role. I think its crucial for a girl to be courteous, and not mean. If your date has planned something fun, have a good attitude. Just because a guy asks you out on a date does not mean that he is proposing for marriage. I really think that when dating is done the right way, it is such a blast! I have looked back on all of my experiences and wouldn't have changed anything. Sometimes it seems like a painful experience, especially at byu-idaho, but I really think one day we will look back on it and laugh and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment