Monday, March 21, 2011

Communication

I forgot to post this a week ago. I really liked talking about communication in this class because it is something that I have been really working on and getting better at this semester. Communication is so important within a family, especially between a husband and a wife. I think we can develop good communication within our dating relationships, and see if a person matches with you that way or can communicate well with you. One thing I have been trying to be better at is listening and really understanding the other person. I also haven't always been the best at communicating my feelings. My boyfriend has helped me out a lot with this. Every time we are trying to discuss something or I am trying to explain my feelings, he always repeats back to me what I said, and says: "So is this what you mean by this?" At first it really bugged me but now I see it really helps us make sure we are on the same page and that we are understanding each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment