Monday, March 21, 2011

Finances...and Fathers

Finances are so important to discuss within a family. I really learned a lot from the booklet "One for the Money". It has a lot of good information in it and counsel we should follow. In class we discussed how parents should share their finances with their children. I had never thought about this but thought it was such a great idea and something I want to implement into my own family. It is important to be careful with our finances, especially lately with the disasters happening. The tsunami in Japan has reminded me again how important it is to be preparing.

On Fathers- I really enjoyed writing the paper and digging deeper inside myself to realize the importance of fathers in everyone's life. A father is so important to a child. He is so important and crucial to be there to run the home. The best example of a father we have is our Father in Heaven. He loves us, is always there for us, is rooting for us, and wants to be desperately and actively involved in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment